Things I've learned:
- Visible light communication is a thing - and it predates radio.
- Banks can destroy my will.
- Talk to your suppliers about packaging, and don't let them ship stuff to you individually bagged.
- Industrial quality framed solder stencils are intense.
- 70% OEE is something to brag about.
Things I'm working on:
- Saying no to more things.
- It's not that EAGLE Cad doesn't have features; they're just a PITA to learn.
- Being really clear about my domain expertise - and monetizing it as such.
- Keeping actual finances, as opposed to just spending money and hoping it works out.
Things I'm not really working on:
- Exercise. It's been last on my list for a while now, and I'm beginning to accept that that'll be the case until The Public Radio gets further along.
- Taking time off. I've spent a *lot* of my ostensibly "free" time working over the past months, and I'm not making much effort to change that - at the moment.