While out of town on work, we (in this case Vlad) ask each other questions like "what are the critical things to know about being you?"
Vlad's things to know:
- Remain calm. Nothing is ever an emergency.
- Be kind up to the point of regret.
- Strive to make a dent in the universe.
Spencer's things to know:
- Believe ruthlessly in yourself. The only thing that's for sure is that you will experience things.
- Trust people implicitly; be skeptical of ideas.
- Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
Jordan's things to know:
- Be friendly. Life is long, and you never know who you'll need.
- Be open. You never know when you're wrong.
- Be involved. Because you don't know what you're missing.