We pulled the trigger on this today.
There are a lot of small-to-medium changes here, even from the last photos I posted.
On the top edge of the board:
- Station tune LED circuit moved to the right.
- Cap on the tune circuit changed to thru-hole.
- Trimpot package changed, moved outboard.
- Tune circuit moved up and out, to get farther from the antenna trace.
- Big thru-hole coupling capacitor on the battery, in the middle of the right side.
On the bottom edge of the board:
- Speaker traces reversed. I had originally routed negative and vise versa, but apparently that's not cool :/ Oh well.
- Power routed along the perimeter of the board - no longer needs a via to get under the speaker traces.
- Audio in was turned up and to the right for shorter traces & less interference with power.
We should have boards back in roughly two weeks. In the meantime we'll be hustling in like twenty ways so that we can be totally ready. Should be fun :)