3. The most-used thing I've made is an FM radio housed in a mason jar. This was the result of a lot of luck and a *lot* of late night pizza.
4. The thing I get the most feedback on is my weekly habit of sharing what I've read in an email newsletter. I built this slowly, methodically.
5. The biggest infrastructure projects I've seen are all in NYC; you can see them too, if you want.
6. I used to design robot doors; I used to do management consulting for Fortune 100 companies; I used to build high end custom bicycles; I used to manage construction projects; I've done other little things too.
7. I have a résumé!
- From time to time, I use Amazon Affiliate links in my blog. Here's the official disclosure:
pencerw.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Everything on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 license (CC BY). Act accordingly!